Welcome to Mercure Newcastle Airport
4.5 Star Mercure Newcastle Airport offers stylish, contemporary accommodation with an unrivalled airport location. Matched with our welcoming professional service, this makes us the perfect hotel for the discerning business traveller, family or if you need a rest between flights. Conveniently located just 300m from Newcastle Airport domestic terminal at Williamtown, only 27km from Newcastle City and 32km from the picturesque Nelson Bay, Mercure Newcastle airport is a great place to stay.
All 95 contemporary styled rooms come with modern conveniences such as:
• high speed wireless broadband,
• sound proof rooms,
• spacious work stations,
• blackout curtains,
• individual climate control air conditioning,
• mini bars, iPod docking stations,
• Foxtel and smart TV's.
Our family rooms comprise of 1 king bed and 2 twin beds, with a seating area containing a lounge with coffee table.
A modern gym, saturated by natural light, is available for all guests. Our much loved Mach One Restaurant and Bar uses seasonal, wholesome produce, locally sourced and is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For guests looking to host a meeting, conference or event, Mercure Newcastle has purpose built conference rooms which can cater for up to150 people. Boasting a private pre and post event space and bar – it is the perfect place to meet.
- 100% non-smoking
- 24-hour reception area
- Apple Mac corner
- Mach One Bar and Restaurant
- Access to MPulse Gymnasium
- Meeting and conference facilities
- High speed wired/wireless internet (charges apply) - Not available first 3 weeks of operation
- Laundry and dry cleaning services (charges apply)
- Porter service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Safety deposit boxes in each room
- Car parking (charges apply)
- Check in 1400 check out 1100
- 4.5 star per Australian Star Ratings